PANCONESI jewellery is designed in Paris and made in Arezzo, Tuscany by artisans from family-owned workshops.
The jewellery contains precious metals and stones, made of sterling silver 925, vermeil, or bronze dipped in palladium and gold 18k. To ensure the longevity of your jewellery, specific care should be taken in order to avoid alteration or damage.
We advise the following:
- Avoid any impact
- To remove dirt from the decorative parts, gently clean with a soft brush
- Avoid contact with water
- Keep your jewellery carefully stored and separated in the box provided when not in use
The materials can naturally tarnish over time.
Please note that we are not responsible for problems that occurred after wearing the items without taking care of them.
RING SIZE GUIDE
- Wrap a ribbon around the base of your finger. To make sure the ring will fit comfortably, we suggest also measuring your knuckle.
- Use a pen, mark the point where the ribbon crosses.
- Measure the distance with a ruler in mm, this will be your finger's circumference.
- Choose the closest measurement from the table below to identify your ring size.